Waking up to the sound of raindrops....
A perfect beginning of a new day ... :)
Everything adorned a fresh look this morning after the last night's rainfall .
Rains have washed away the morbid remains of a melancholic life and have painted it in a vibrant fresh colour wiping out all the signs of staleness.
The cool breeze no longer brings with it the muffled cries of lives trapped in the urban mizmaze.
A welcome respite.. : )
I love rains. Its a perfect break from the blazing summers.
I hope this change is here to stay for a while.
4 comments:
Its 4 in the evening, and I don’t have the courage to go outside my house, because in all probability I might dehydrate and die on my way to the car! Seems so unreal that you were celebrating a breezy, cool morning just 5 days ago……
I think i was daydreaming but now i have accepted the reality.You cant enjoy a breezy morning in Delhi for a long time...
Now the monsooon's about to hit Hyderabad...and we are enjoying it..cool breeze in the night...watching the eagles come down signalling an impending rain...but monsoon's too cunning, its just playing its games...
Nicely written...
The day was yesterday for me..
Post a Comment